Team4Nature was created in response to the findings of The State of Nature 2013 Report. We provide the stage for caring and visionary businesses, amazing community groups and passionate individuals to rise together and create thriving neighbourhoods with a bright future. Our Team4Nature local guardians work on the ground to strengthen these exciting networks and find more heroes that possess the qualities necessary to make a difference in their local community:
- Team4Nature local networks are designed to offer something for everyone, whilst building strength through teamwork. Businesses, community groups and individuals can all get involved and make a difference in their local area.
- Each Team4Nature local network covers a parliamentary constituency.
- Each Team4Nature local network will have its own community website area to promote local business and serve as a resource to help people connect with nature, projects and organisations in their local area.
- Each Team4Nature local network will have one or more Team4Nature local guardians, working on the ground to help make things happen, organise network meetings and strengthen the local community.
- By connecting people to the local businesses and other organisations that care, the level of local pride of place and sustainable economic strength will rise. Local supply chains and employment hubs will also be built, as each Team4Nature local network strengthens.