Social Enterprise Insurance

There are several types of insurance policy available to social enterprises that need to be considered. The types of insurance are:

Employers Liability Insurance – If you have employees, you will need employers liability insurance. Volunteers are also classed as employees so they will also need to be included in your policy.

Public Liability Insurance – If your organisation deals with the general public, you will need public liability insurance to protect against injury or property damage.

Professional Indemnity Insurance – If your organisation gives advice to clients, we would recommend taking out professional indemnity insurance cover to cover any legal costs and expenses.

Frequently Asked Questions

What type of Social Enterprise Insurance do I need?

This depends on the nature of the organisation. Give us a call and we will explain the options which best suit your requirements.

Should I pay monthly or annually?

It is cheaper to pay for insurance annually. If paying monthly, we use an external company, Premium Credit, which pay the insurance and then charge you over a 10 month period adding on 9.5% interest.

What types of cover can be included?

Covers that can be included – public liability, employers liability, property damage, business equipment, trustee indemnity, legal expenses, professional liability, events, cyber, terrorism, equipment breakdown, fidelity, personal accident, money, goods in transit.

Click Here to return to Personal Products

Request a Quotation

  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY