Shop Insurance

A policy to cover your shops needs.

Shop Insurance to suit you

Shop insurance is a type of cover that you may wish to consider. This type of policy could protect you from different risks or claims that you may come across. For instance, you could have staff that cause damage to products. Also there could be the possibility that customers could injure themselves or become ill from something you have sold.

Therefore this policy is here to suit you, as a business that is responsible for staff, buildings, contents and employees.

Why you should get Shop Insurance?

You may be looking at insurance for your shop. There are certain types of insurance that are required and others that are recommended. For example you will have to have a employers’ liability policy as it’s legally required if you employ staff. This insurance will protect your shop against the compensation due if employees suffer illness or injury.

As the shop is your business, you will want to protect it against possible harm. You may have stock that you have on your premises. These are the type of goods that may be subject to theft or damage. So you will want to take out a policy that will protect you against these possible risks.

Another type of policy you may wish to consider is a public liability policy for your shop. This may protect you if members of the public become ill or injure themselves on your premises.

You may also wish to consider business interruption insurance. For instance, if you suffered from flooding or a fire in your shop. This type of policy would cover you against the loss of income from lack of sales.

Another policy you may also wish to consider is building and contents insurance. For example, if there were a fire or flooding. You could use this policy to claim compensation on equipment and stock in the shop or compensation to repair the building.

Request A Quote

Date of Birth
Grey Trim

Why Insure with Evergreen?

When you buy insurance from Evergreen Insurance Services, you are making the world a better place. Furthermore, it does not cost you anything because your policy generates a donation, from our commission, to one of our amazing charity friends. As a result, you are contributing towards the protection of our natural world for generations to come. We have already donated vast sums which have gone to many great projects. To gain an insight as to what has been achieved, visit our ‘where donations go?’ page.

As part of the SIA group, we have over 25 years experience and thus the expertise to ensure you receive the best possible service. Therefore why not request a quote today!

Visual Of Shop Insurance

Grey Trim
Visual of Evergreen Footer