Restaurants and Bars Insurance can protect your business from unexpected claims such as loss, damage, or accidents. In addition, this insurance can include employers’ liability insurance, which is a legal requirement if you employ staff. Therefore, it could protect your business if an employee is injured or falls sick, as a result of working for you.
Regardless of whether you own a restaurant, a bar, or a club, however the types of risks involved are similar. The nature of the work means that the risks are inevitable particularly with the number of guests and the hot kitchens.
Restaurants, Wine Bars, and Clubs Insurance can provide you with the cover you need to protect you, also your staff, and your customers. For example, here are some of the types of cover you may wish to consider:
- Employers’ liability insurance could cover medical costs, compensation and legal fees. For example, if a chef makes a claim against you for an accident in the kitchen.
- Public liability insurance could cover damage and injury costs if a claim is made against your business. For instance, if a waiter spills a hot drink and burns a customer,
- Product liability insurance could provide you with cover if a customer suffers from food poisoning and as a result, makes a claim.
- Business contents insurance could for instance cover the costs of repairing or replacing expensive equipment and furniture in the event of a fire or flood.
- Business interruption insurance could help protect you against loss of earnings especially if your business had to close for a temporary period. For example a flood may prevent you from opening whilst the clean up takes place.
When you buy insurance from Evergreen Insurance Services, you are making the world a better place. Furthermore, it does not cost you anything because your policy generates a donation, from our commission, to one of our amazing charity friends. As a result, you are contributing towards the protection of our natural world for generations to come. We have already donated vast sums which have gone to many great projects. To gain an insight as to what has been achieved, visit our ‘where donations go?’ page.
As part of the SIA group, we have over 25 years experience and thus the expertise to ensure you receive the best possible service. Therefore why not request a quote today!