Property Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance protects your company’s physical assets from unexpected events such as fire, floods, theft, and vandalism.

There are two types of commercial property insurance.

  • Buildings insurance
  • Contents insurance

Frequently Asked Questions

What type of property insurance do I need?

This depends whether you are renting or own the building. If you are renting please check with the property owner as to what is covered.

The contents cover you will require will be dependent on the stock and equipment within the property. Please give us a call and we will help find the correct policy for you.

What details do I need to provide to get a quote?

The rebuild value of your premises
Details of the property
The level of cover you need

Should I pay monthly or annually?

It is cheaper to pay for insurance annually. If paying monthly, we use an external company, Premium Credit, which pay the insurance and then charge you over a 10 month period adding on 9.5% interest.

Click Here to return to Personal Products

Request a Quotation

  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY