Office insurance could protect your business against unexpected events in the workplace. For example, this could include loss due to theft or a fire or flood on the premises. This policy can also cover against the cost of any legal claims made by your employees or the public.
When considering a policy for your office, there may be different types you may wish to consider.
- Premises and Equipment – You may own the office building where you work. In addition to the contents of that building.
- Reputation – You may wish to consider professional indemnity insurance for your business. You will then be protected if you are sued. Therefore it covers legal costs and expenses to defend your business in most circumstances. For example, you may be perceived to have handed out incorrect advice.
- Finance – You may wish to add protection for your business against events that may limit your trading ability.
- People – If you have one or more employee it is a legal requirement to have employee liability insurance. If you have the public coming into your office you may wish to also consider public liability insurance.
There are certain things that you may wish to consider when looking at office insurance. For example:
- What your business does
- Your turnover
- Amount of staff
- Customers on the premises
- Equipment and furniture in your office
If you own the office property, you will need to protect the building with property insurance. For instance, fire or bad weather could cause damage to your property and you may need to seek repairs. You can claim for these repairs to your office building. This could be for small repairs or for full rebuilding.
Contents Insurance covers anything that you would take with you if you moved premises. Such as Desk, chairs or computers.
When you buy insurance from Evergreen Insurance Services, you are making the world a better place. Furthermore, it does not cost you anything because your policy generates a donation, from our commission, to one of our amazing charity friends. As a result, you are contributing towards the protection of our natural world for generations to come. We have already donated vast sums which have gone to many great projects. To gain an insight as to what has been achieved, visit our ‘where donations go?’ page.
As part of the SIA group, we have over 25 years experience and thus the expertise to ensure you receive the best possible service. Therefore why not request a quote today!