Office Insurance

Office insurance could protect your business against unexpected events in the workplace. This could include loss due to theft or a fire or flood on the premises. Office insurance can also cover against the cost of any legal claims made by your employees or the public.

The three main types of policy.

  • Buildings and contents insurance
  • Public liabilty
  • Employers’ liability

Frequently Asked Questions

What type of insurance do i need?

This depends whether you are renting or own the premises. If you are renting please check with the property owner as to what is covered.

The contents cover will depend on the amount of equipment and furniture.

Public and private liability will be determined by the number of customers and staff.

Please give us a call and we will help find the correct policy for you.

What details do I need to provide to get a quote?

The rebuild value of your office
Details of the property
The level of cover you need

Should I pay monthly or annually?

It is cheaper to pay for insurance annually. If paying monthly, we use an external company, Premium Credit, which pay the insurance and then charge you over a 10 month period adding on 9.5% interest.

Click Here to return to Business Products

Request a Quotation

  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY