Manufacturing Insurance

A policy to cover your manufacturing needs

Manufacturing Insurance to suit you

Manufacturing insurance is there to provide protection for your business. Manufacturing insurance can cover your buildings, machinery, stock and raw materials. It can also provide cover for your staff, your clients and many other trading activities.

There are different types of insurance.

  • Buildings and contents insurance
  • Public liability
  • Employers’ liability
  • Engineering

Is this a type of policy that interests you?

Request A Quote

"*" indicates required fields

Date of Birth

Why Insure With Evergreen?

When you buy insurance from Evergreen Insurance Services, you are making the world a better place. Furthermore, it does not cost you anything because your policy generates a donation, from our commission, to one of our amazing charity friends. As a result, you are contributing towards the protection of our natural world for generations to come. We have already donated vast sums which have gone to many great projects. To gain an insight as to what has been achieved, visit our ‘where donations go?’ page.

As part of the SIA group, we have over 25 years experience and thus the expertise to ensure you receive the best possible service. Therefore why not request a quote today!

Manufacturing Insurance