Hotel Insurance

Hotel Insurance

Hotel Insurance protects a hotel from a number of potential issues. This can be anything from guests having an accident in the hotel to a bathroom being flooded or a fire in the kitchen. Insurance cover is also there to protect against staff injuring themselves whilst at work.

There are various types of hotel insurance.

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Public and Employee liability insurance

Frequently Asked Questions

What type of hotle insurance do I need?

This depends whether you are renting or own the hotel building. If you are renting please check with the property owner as to what is covered.

The contents cover you require will be dependant on the size of the hotel and the number of rooms. Guest contents cover will need to be considered to protect against possessions that are damaged or stolen on hotel property.

Public and private liability will be determined by the number of guests and staff.

Please give us a call and we will help find the correct policy for you.

What details do I need to provide to get a quote?

The people – your staff and guests numbers.
The hotel building and contents
Level of income – for business interruption purposes.

Should I pay monthly or annually?

It is cheaper to pay for insurance annually. If paying monthly, we use an external company, Premium Credit, which pay the insurance and then charge you over a 10 month period adding on approximately 9% interest.

Click Here to return to Business Products

Request a Quotation

  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY