Event Insurance

Event Insurance protects those running an event. It will ensure you are covered whilst away from the office.

There are various types of cafe insurance.

  • Employers’ liability insurance
  • Public liability Insurance
  • Asset insurance

Frequently Asked Questions

What type of event insurance do I need?

It is a legal requirement to have employers’ liability regardless of whether your staff are permanent or temporary.

It is strongly recommended to take out public liability insurance in the event that your guests make a claim against you.

The level of asset insurance will be dependent on the equipment you are using at the event.

What details do I need to provide to get a quote?

The nature of your business
Your staff
Guest numbers
Details of assets being taken to the event