Education Insurance

A Policy to cover all your educational needs

Education Insurance to suit you

There are several types of insurance policy available to Educational establishments that need to be considered. There are various levels of cover to protect against:

Property damage which includes accidental or malicious damage.
Equipment damage or breakdown and cover for thief.
Employers’ and public liability insurance.
Cyber to cover against hacking and data breaches.
Business interruption cover.
Group travel for days out and trips.
Governors’, trustees’ and management liability.
Professional indemnity.

Request A Quote

"*" indicates required fields

Date of Birth

Why Insure With Evergreen?

When you buy insurance from Evergreen Insurance Services, you are making the world a better place. Furthermore, it does not cost you anything because your policy generates a donation, from our commission, to one of our amazing charity friends. As a result, you are contributing towards the protection of our natural world for generations to come. We have already donated vast sums which have gone to many great projects. To gain an insight as to what has been achieved, visit our ‘where donations go?’ page.

As part of the SIA group, we have over 25 years experience and thus the expertise to ensure you receive the best possible service. Therefore why not request a quote today!

Education Insurance