Charity Insurance

A policy to cover you in the charity sector

Charity Insurance to suit you

Charity insurance is a mix of policies designed to protect charities, local community groups and nonprofit organisations from risks and claims.

There are several types of insurance to consider when running a charity.

Public liability insurance: Protects against claims related to a customer, client or third party becoming injured, ill or suffering property damage.
Business contents insurance: Covers the replacement of items, if damaged, lost or stolen.
Employers liability insurance: Employers’ liability insurance protects against claims linked to a member of staff becoming ill or injured.
Product liability insurance: Protects against claims for personal injury or property damage caused by a product your charity designed, sold or supplied.
Professional indemnity insurance: Covers cost of claims related to service or advice.
Business interruption insurance: Business interruption insurance (also known as business income insurance) is a type of insurance that covers the loss of income that a business suffers after a disaster. The income loss covered may be due to disaster-related closing of the business facility or due to the rebuilding process after a disaster.

Request A Quote

"*" indicates required fields

Date of Birth

Why Insure With Evergreen?

When you buy insurance from Evergreen Insurance Services, you are making the world a better place. Furthermore, it does not cost you anything because your policy generates a donation, from our commission, to one of our amazing charity friends. As a result, you are contributing towards the protection of our natural world for generations to come. We have already donated vast sums which have gone to many great projects. To gain an insight as to what has been achieved, visit our ‘where donations go?’ page.

As part of the SIA group, we have over 25 years experience and thus the expertise to ensure you receive the best possible service. Therefore why not request a quote today!

Charity Insurance