Evergreen Insurance Services
8 hours ago
Do you have a "specialist vehicle" and need help with insurance? From classic cars, modified 4x4's, campervans, motorhomes we can help - or put all vehicles together on a multi vehicle policy. Why not drop us a message and see if we can help you.www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ncA7Ds8sQILANDROVER DEFENDER Landrover We look forward to hearing from you. ... See MoreSee Less
Evergreen Vehicle Video
Insurance for 4x4 off roading, greenlining, campervans, motorhomes, classic bike and horse boxes
Matt Leake likes this
Comment on Facebook
3 days ago
Evergreen Insurance Services added 8 new photos.Some pictures from todays walk at Dungeness. ... See MoreSee Less
Petie Piper, Kim Basford and 1 other like this
Evergreen Insurance Services shared Wiltshire Wildlife Trust's photo.www.facebook.com/WiltsWild/posts/1547766745273300:0 ... See MoreSee Less
Looking for insurance? Why not try ethical insurance broker Evergreen Insurance Services and support your favourite environmental charity at the same time.
4 days ago
Evergreen Insurance Services is at Dungeness National Nature Reserve.A day out waking and bird watching. ... See MoreSee Less
Jane Anne, Petie Piper and 2 others like this
Muriel PortugalHave a great day!
Evergreen Insurance Services added 2 new photos.Angus is helping me try and establish why the washing machine is leaking! ... See MoreSee Less
Jox Bakare Dare, Pat Allen and 4 others like this
Jane AnneMy cat used to climb inside the washing machine!
Muriel PortugalDid he get any bright ideas!
Evergreen Insurance ServicesNo not at all! But then neither did I!!
View on Facebook
Let us know and we will contact you.
1. Voting can be made via the Evergreen website and in person at the Country File event between 3rd– 6th August 2017.
2. Winning charity will be announced on Monday 7th August 2017. The winning charity will be the one with the most votes made between 26th May 2017 – 6th August 2017 either online or at the Country File live event.
3. Voting closes at 5pm on 6th August 2017
4. Duplicate entries will not be counted
5. By voting you are agreeing that Evergreen can contact you either by phone, email, post in order to provide you with a quotation for your desired insurance product
6. For every policy taken up your favourite charity will also receive donations from Evergreen as detailed on the “how it works page on the website”
7. In some circumstances it might be that we are unable to source a quote but your vote will still count – we will make every effort to help you with your enquiry
8. Quotes are valid for 30 days and are for UK residents only
9. If your renewal is not due just yet, do not worry you can vote and advise when your renewal is due, we will contact you within 30 days of the renewal date to discuss your requirements with you
10. We will be totally transparent on the voting scores and display these after the voting closes – Dave Gardiner’s decision is final on who the winner is.
As the global human population grows, and our needs for energy and food intensify, the world is being put under increasing pressure for its natural resources. Many of the world’s most stunning natural wonders are increasingly under threat from this dramatic environmental change.
It is estimated the Amazonian rainforest has shrunk by 20% in the last 20 years alone, while Australia’s Great Barrier Reef has halved in size over the last 30 years. These dramatic changes in the environment are catastrophic for the creatures that have evolved to occupy these habitats, and it puts them in real danger of extinction. Such animals under threat include iconic and charismatic animals, so familiar to many of us, like Elephants, Rhinoceros’s, Pandas, Gorillas, Orang-utans and Polar bears. Such loss of biodiversity, however, is not just confined to exotic locations; closer to home, here in the UK, we have experienced an 80% decline in heathlands, and only 2% of the UK is now covered in traditional woodland. Similarly, countless familiar species, such as Red Squirrels, Turtle Doves and Hedgehogs, have undergone similar dramatic declines. Many dedicated conservation organisations are working hard to manage habitats, protect species and raise awareness of conservation issues – Evergreen Insurance Services wants to help!
Here at Evergreen Insurance Services we are an environmentally responsible company. I am dedicated to doing my bit to help conservation and wildlife causes, both nationally and internationally, at no extra cost to you, the customer. My mission is to donate up to 25% of the commission earned from purchasing a policy to one of my wildlife conservation partners, regardless of whether you are purchasing your car, home, travel, pet or business insurance with us. When purchasing your insurance with Evergreen, you have the opportunity to decide which of our conservation affiliates you wish the donation to go to. Full information and details about our affiliate organisations can be found on ‘Our Friends’ page, and we will be providing regular updates on their current projects and activities, detailing how our donations, made possible through you, have been used. I am committed to providing a high quality service, through fair and honest trading, and look forward to building a great personal relationship with my customers.
Donations are made as follows 10% in Yr 1 / 15% in Yr 2 / 25% in Yr 3 and all subsequent years you renew with me.
Thank you for contacting me. I will get back to you as soon as possible.