Cafe Insurance

Cafe Insurance protects against claims for damages and legal costs made if a customer is injured or their property is damaged at your cafe.

Type of Insurance Cover

There are various types of cafe insurance.


Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance will provide protection against your cafe in the event of burst pipes, flooding or fire.


Contents Insurance

Contents insurance will protect anything that can be moved from a property. This includes furniture, tables, lamps and decorations.


Public and Employee liability insurance

Public liability insurance protects against compensation claims to pay those whose property is lost or damaged, or who suffers an injury during a visit to your cafe.
Employee liability insurance will protect against staff you need to compensate in the event of an illness or injury as a result of working at the cafe.

Request a Quotation

Frequently Asked Questions

    This depends whether you are renting or own the cafe premises. If you are renting please check with the property owner as to what is covered.

    The contents cover will depend on the amount of kitchen equipment, furniture, and crockery.

    Public and private liability will be determined by the number of customers and staff.

    Please give us a call and we will help find the correct policy for you.

    • The cafe building and contents
    • Level of income – for business interruption purposes.

    It is cheaper to pay for insurance annually. If paying monthly, we use an external company, Premium Credit, which pay the insurance and then charge you over a 10 month period adding on approximately 9% interest.

    Evergreen Insurance Services Footer